الخميس، 27 نوفمبر 2014


  Interview with MBC  :Peace Ambassador in Brazil
Are you married ? omar  no  But always get comments on the  message  page and   phone and  Emile marriage request
I can not find a girl that can understand a famous man
How to look girl of your dreams? Blonde or brunette? It is a celebrity crush in the Arab world and Hollywood?
omar Best brown to blonde, usually I do not have CRUSH but I admire Megan Fox of Hollywood.
Who is the director of your business and who is your own photographer?  My cousin, my manager, my brother photographer
Before April 2013, it was the omar  of the  borkan al gala ? And to what nostalgic in that young manBefore "April 2013" I was the  omar  of a local photographer and viewer fashion, I miss the old simple life for my friends away from the limelight.?
Fame came after the decision disqualified from Saudi Arabia because you're very handsome?This incident two years old, this day is my life, on a journey from my travels to Saudi Arabia and I decided a group of friends go to Gandaria Festival, everything was good before to ask me a people's image of the then began crowds gather around me, and came debt policeman asked me to leave tactful manner and I respected his decision completely, and I always welcome me and allowed me to go back to Saudi Arabia, I have many friends in the UK and fans.
What is the most precious gift I received from impressed?
      I get many gifts every day during the visit, but the meaning of what makes it a precious gift, and some of these gifts valued more than money.
You are proud of you and handsome and says that this gift of God for that person must be used in a good way, you used the age of handsome good goal and a smart way?Yes, in all in my visits to emphasize my manager to organize my visit to a hospital in the countries that I visit where I donate some of the money that I get them in tours and presentations, as well as I could have done charity work in Brazil, Mexico, Ecuador, and Vietnam, Canada and Mexico, also was selected as ambassador for peace in Brazil.

0 التعليقات: